function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohamed Ahmed Ali BajaberMohamed Ahmed Ali Bajaber 

Trailhead ABC Genius Tech Consulting Record missing

Hi there,

I am a newbie and going through my initial admin lessons.

However, on my TP I see a lot of "sample" data in accounts, contacts, etc. but I have also noticed that the data being mentioned in the "Accounts & Contacts" Module which is part of the "Learn CRM Essentials" Trail is missing sample data.

The particular data that is missing is for the account "ABC Genius Tech Consulting", I have gone ahead and created this data and its corresponding contacts but as I go on i find more and more missing data e.g more contacts under the same account.

My User = maabajaber@brave-bear-304560.com
My Email = maabajaber@gmail.com

Can you please advise as to what I may be doing wrong /

Regards
​Mohamed

Jeff Stouse 5Jeff Stouse 5
I too have the same issue - and I have verfied that it (ABC Genius Tech) does not appear as an account (under Sales) in any of the playgrounds that I have used in my search for more badges.

Advice? I am stuck!
Corinne DuPrezCorinne DuPrez
Ditto, I've been looking for this data too. Is the data in a different module or something?
Yves Asselin 3Yves Asselin 3
ditto...

Pearl KoppenhaverPearl Koppenhaver
same here
Kamil YoussefKamil Youssef
I believe this is some kind of legacy issue because currently this trail is named "Learn CRM Essentials for Salesforce Classic (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/getting_started_crm_basics" target="_blank)".

As there's a data import tool can we just have a file with all data records used in this trail? Shouldnt be so difficult ;)
Allison ClevelandAllison Cleveland
I am having the same issue with "Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience" as I am missing the realty and broker data that should be there.  It used to be there as of July 2017, but now it is gone and I can't finish the badge/module without it.
Libby OttoLibby Otto
Has anyone found the answer to this problem? I'm currently stuck searching fo ABC as well - if I create the account myself I obviously won't have the right information/history. Will that mean I cannot move forward with earning the badges and will I find that this problem persists throughout the trainings?