function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dhuangdhuang 

Trailhead challenge error - Customizing Compact Layouts

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SWIHLQEM
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
Hello dhuang,
Change your some step which is not given in unit and then check challenge (May be you get different error). After, perform challenge as per given steps. If error is occur, then post here.

Regards,
Alap Mistry
dhuangdhuang
I've changed many of the steps over and over again and checked everything to be correct, however, no matter what I do, I always get the same exact error, but the reference error id would change.
Tom TamTom Tam
Any luck?
MadhavaPrakashMadhavaPrakash
Any Luck or suggestions on this yet ?

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JOFISPLR