function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ravindar AdminRavindar Admin 

How to give Running User permission on dashboards to refresh the dashboard on the another account ?

I am using developer account, I have 2 Admin users. I created a Dashboard with report in user1(standard), I modified report of the dashboard. Then I opened user2 account and I refreshed dashboard. It is displaying old Dashboard only. But the report data actually changed. When i click the dashboard, The associated report is displaying with updated data. But it is Showing Information with red colour:

Note: You ran this report by clicking a dashboard component. Results may differ from the dashboard due to your security settings.

How to give Running user permission on the dashboard to both users to refresh the dashboard with updated data. or How to get refreshed dashboard in another admin account?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ravindar,

Except for a Dynamic Dashboard, all Dashboards have a "Dashboard: Running User" and anyone viewing the Dashboard will see the results displayed based on the permissions of the DB Running User.  Once you click-through a DB Component you are no longer viewing things as the DB Running User, you're viewing the underlying Report as "yourself".

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Regards,
Nagendra