function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohit SMohit S 

Adm 201 and Dev 501certification study material

Hii..Can anybody help me to understand what standard  study materail should i refer for ADM-201 and DEV 401/501 certifications..
Where i can find dumps or certification oriented questions and answers (if possible free not paid...) 
kindly suggest ...

Thanks 
Mohit S.
Thomas John 2Thomas John 2
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Winter 20 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate.
sam paul 13sam paul 13
I have the SALESFORCE latest and verified answers dumps for Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201), Advanced Administrator (ADM 211), Platform Developer 1 (CRT 450), Platform App Builder (403), SalesCloud Consultant (CRT-251) and ServiceCloud Consultant (CRT-261) Spring'21. Many of them cleared their first shot. 200% assured & accuracy. If anyone interested, mail me at - sampaul.yes@gmail.com
Thomas JohThomas Joh
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Spring 21 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate. All exact screenshots and 100% accuracy. Trusted by all for passing all their exams. One to one guidance provided.
sfdc analyticssfdc analytics
I have exact all sets of KRYTERION SCREENPRINT dump for Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201). Contact me - sfdcanalyticsinfoat22@gmail.com