function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Integration User 215Integration User 215 

Question Regarding TLS 1.0 Changes and Method to Test

Hello All!

I have created an integration that pulls Salesforce data from a client's organization and uses it for an on-premise solution. With TLS 1.0 support being decprecated, I wanted to verify whether my solution will require any adjustments to continue functioning moving forward.

I have already run a test and was able to connect to the tls1test.salesforce.com server farm without error, therefore I was curious whether there are any further tests that can be performed to validate the integration.

On a semi-related note: the client's organization has signed-certificates that are expiring within the next 60-days. If I log in and update the signed certificates through Salesforce, can this cause any issues with integrations or site functionality?

Thank you very much for your help!

Brandon

Priya GovindasamyPriya Govindasamy

Yes.. In PROD TLS 1.0 will not work after March 2017. So the external system should be compatible in prod after this date. 

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Salesforce-disabling-TLS-1-0&language=en_US&eid=ss-tc#Prepare

Integration User 215Integration User 215

Hi Priya,

Thank you for your reply. What is the best way to ensure that the integration is designed to work with TLS 1.1 and greater?

Thanks!

Brandon