function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VENKATESAN SUNDARAM 8VENKATESAN SUNDARAM 8 

Issue with Creating Account Record Lightning Page via Lightning App Builder - Not able to save Tab component

I am trying to complete the challenge. I can create the Account Record lightning page, add highlights, twitter and tabs and save successfully.
When I go to account and click on account, the tabs component disappears.

When I go back to the lightning page in the lightning app builder, the tabs component is also disappeared from there as well.

I tried to add and save again and again, it does not work.

Any help or info on this is appreciated.
VENKATESAN SUNDARAM 8VENKATESAN SUNDARAM 8
Hi, Thanks for the reply. The page is activated. The problem is only with the Tabs component. You add it save and activate come back again and it goes off ...Not sure whether it is an instance specific issue ...
Selwyn M 9Selwyn M 9
I am facing the same issue for a custom object home page. The tab component is not getting activated as the lightning record page even though it shows it was successfully activated
Kevin MyersKevin Myers
We are having the same problem. Add a custom tab to a record page, successfully save, but the tab doesn't appear. Did anyone find a solution?
Tanzy WallaceTanzy Wallace
Well here we are in June and I'm having the same issue.  Any information or update on this?  

Kevin MyersKevin Myers
Did you put anything on your tab(s). We found that if you don't put a component on the tab is disappears