function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark SampfordMark Sampford 

Salesforce Developer - London - £50,000 - £65,000

Salesforce Developer - £50,000 - £65,000

I am working alongside a boutique Salesforce Partner who are looking for a Salesforce Developer. The role will be predominately based within London and you will be working on a number of new greenfield sites. This is an exciting opportunity to grow a Salesforce Development team around yourself, at the moment the consultancy boasts more than 20 consultants on a permanent basis.

They are working on a wide range of projects including configuration, customisation, integration and implementation making this an exciting position within the Salesforce market. They are currently working within both the Sales and Service platforms within Salesforce.
In return the client can offer further Salesforce Certifications and training within the platform.

Key Skills –

2 years + as a Salesforce Developer
Strong skills within Apex, Visual Force and Batch Apex
Project exposure including configuration, integration, implementation and customisation
Salesforce Developer Certification would be advantageous
Package –

£50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Further Salesforce Certifications 
Further Salesforce training
Pension

Performance related bonus
-----------------------------------

Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Development, Salesforce Senior Developer, Salesforce Lead Developer. 
Harish RamachandruniHarish Ramachandruni
hi ,

I am from indiam i am working as developer and integration and admin for my client . can i applicable for this opportunity . Please share me any replay harish.rao.salesforce@gmail.com

Regards,
harish.R
Ahmed Ali 19Ahmed Ali 19
Hi,
I working as SalesForce Developer at tedata.net you can contact me through this mail a7mad_ali@yahoo.com
Naresh YadavNaresh Yadav
Hi Mark

Let me know if i'm suitable for this role.
Here is my linkedin profile. It is also contains my resume.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/naresh-yadav-50542879

Thanks 
Naresh
sandesh kulkarnisandesh kulkarni
Hi Mark,
  Could you please check my profile and let me know if suitable for the requirement.
  https://in.linkedin.com/in/sandesh-kulkarni-9b192221
Thanks
Sandesh 
David TrowbridgeDavid Trowbridge
Mark,

I hope the week is going well and you had a nice holiday season. My company is actually a Salesforce Partner and we specifically help out with Salesforce Strategy, Implementation, and Admin Support.  Everything you mentioned in your job requirements are what we handle through our Salesforce Support Center in Waco, TX.  We can just setup a set of fixed hours that you know you will need to have us with any support, data maintenance, user onboarding, etc.  Everyone is college educated and speaks English.  Plus you will have the same Admin which will help with faster response time due to them knowing your company design.  Fantastic setup. 

We also help with large scale Strategy, CRM Roadmap, Marekting Automation, ServiceCloud, WAVE Analytics, and Visualizaitons.  

Let me know if you would like to setup a simple phone call to talk this week. 

David
david.trowbridge@greenecho.com
214-842-6938
11c-at-sfdc11c-at-sfdc
I can help with your projects in Salesforce automation, custom dev, configuration and admin work. I'm a Salesforce consultant with a small team who specialize in marketing, sales, service and analytics cloud. Charges are flat $68/hour if done remotely. Quality, timeliness and delivery is guranteed! Please contact. (http://11concepts.com/sfdc/contact.html)