function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gavin Beirne 5Gavin Beirne 5 

Problem completing - Creating a Sales Process and Using Opportunities

Hi,

Within 'Leads and Opportunities' there's a trailhead called 'Creating a Sales Process and Using Opportunities'.

I cannot complete the challenge. The message I get is this: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The '500 units' opportunity could not be found, or its stage is not set to 'Prospecting'

Within the status options, 'Prospecting' is not in the list as an option I can select. I have selected every option to no avail.

How can I complete this trailhead?

Thanks in advance,

Gavin 

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Gavin Beirne,

Please follow below steps.

Did you enable the "Opportunity Team" setting.Please follow the below step to enable the setting below to add 'Sales Rep' Team in your created opportunity.

Steps:
1.Enable Team Selling From Setup, enter Opportunity Team Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Opportunity Team Settings.
2.Select Enable Team Selling and click Save.
3.Select for which page layouts to include opportunity teams.
4.Optionally, to add the opportunity team related list to all opportunities for all users, select Add to users’ customized related lists.
5.Click Save.
6.Now create an opportunity with name '500 units' and stage 'Prospecting.'
7.After this opportunity record is created, scroll down to move to Opportunity Team.There follow like the step like below.

User-added image
 enter yourself as the user and save it.

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

PearlPearl
Yes, you're correct, Sandhya.