function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David Allen 29David Allen 29 

In the SalesForce1 Mobile app, how can I mark a stage in an opportunity as complete?

In the Trailhead "Creating a Sales Process and Using Opportunities", it says
As you work on the new opportunity, you’ll change the opportunity stage to indicate your progress toward a sale. In the full Salesforce site, you can edit the record to change the opportunity stage. In the Salesforce1 mobile app, tap Mark This Stage as Complete
Regarding the part I underlined, I cannot find any way in SalesForce1 mobile app to "Mark This Stage as Complete".
Am I missing something? Or is the Trailhead incorrect with respect to the current mobile software (Salesforce1 v10.0.3 Build #3027871)?

@Karanraj@Karanraj
David,

If you defined opportunity stages and sales process as mentioned in the trailhead module then in the salesfore1 mobile app its will display the progress. Check the screenshot below

User-added image

David Allen 29David Allen 29
I have performed the steps exactly as outlined in the Trailhead, and I am still not seeing the graphic you displayed in your image when I am viewing the opportunity on my mobile device. 
So I played around and tried Lightning view. When I enable and activate the Lightning experience, I see the stage graphic on the Windows PC browser (Chrome). When I return to Classic view, the graphic disappears. 
But no matter whether I have chosen classic or lightning view, the graphic NEVER appears on my iPhone 6 plus.  Here is what I see for the iPhone. And note that I see this style opportunity whether I am looking on my actual iPhone, or whether I am in Chrome using Device mode to simulate the iphone. I can only see the graphic process stage image and the "Mark Stage as Complete" button if I am on the desktop browser, in normal device browser mode, and Lightning experience is enabled.
User-added image

Can you confirm for me that if you return to classic mode, you lose the Opportunity process Stage graphic and lose the "Mark as Complete" button?  I wonder what is different in your config than in mine.
David Allen 26David Allen 26
I found an answer to my problem. In my Trailhead org, there are no paths defined. If I define custom paths on Opportunity, as descrbied in https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000212199&type=1 (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000212199&type=1" target="_blank)
then the paths will appear in my mobile Salesforce1 app on my iPhone. But prior to my creating these paths on the Opportunity object, no path would appear in Salesforce1. This was true even though a path DID appear in my web-based presentation of an Opportunity.