function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark SolisMark Solis 

Wordpress Event Managment Plugins that sync with Salesforce

Do you know of an Event Management plugin for Wordpress that can sync data with Salesforce.com. This tool should also have eMail marketing functionality...or sync well with iContact. Please advise?
Muhammad Abdul 7Muhammad Abdul 7
Can someone update and help on this please. My requirements are same and i have no idea how it owuld be possible.
GretchengGretcheng
researching this myself. haven't finished but it looks like wpfusion will sync with salesforce and works with at least one event management plugin
Gary RalstonGary Ralston
Hi Mark,

Certainly, there are WordPress Event Management plugins available that can synchronize data with Salesforce.com. Some of these plugins also offer email marketing capabilities or seamlessly integrate with email marketing platforms such as iContact. Here are a few options to consider :
  • Eventbrite: Eventbrite is a popular event management platform that offers a WordPress plugin. While it doesn't directly sync with Salesforce, you can use third-party integrations like Zapier to connect Eventbrite with Salesforce. It also has built-in email marketing features.
  • WP Event Manager: WP Event Manager is a lightweight event management plugin for WordPress. While it doesn't directly sync with Salesforce, you can use plugins like "WP Fusion" to connect it with Salesforce. For email marketing, you can integrate with various email marketing services, including iContact.
  • Event Espresso: Event Espresso is a robust event management plugin for WordPress. It has a Salesforce integration add-on available that allows you to sync event data with Salesforce. It also supports email notifications and can be integrated with email marketing platforms like iContact.
  • Formidable Forms: Formidable Forms is another powerful form builder plugin for WordPress. You can create event registration forms and integrate them with Salesforce using the "Formidable Forms Salesforce Add-On." It also supports email notifications and can be integrated with email marketing services.
When choosing a plugin, check for compatibility and support with the latest versions of WordPress and Salesforce.
In addition to this, I recommend visiting the website https://arrify.com/wordpress-to-salesforce-plugin/ to find top-notch plugins for integrating Salesforce with WordPress.