function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maximilian HlawnaMaximilian Hlawna 

Why ist the "Challenge" section empty?

I want to complete multiple trailhead modules (e.g. https://trailhead.salesforce.com/reports_dashboards/reports_dashboards_overview#challenge
 but the section "Challenge" where I usually see some questions or ToDos in the dev-org is simply empty:Challenge Section is empty

Can you please help me so I can continue my trailhead jurney?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Max

Best Answer chosen by Maximilian Hlawna
Paul Mc NamaraPaul Mc Namara
Good morning!
Trailhead now seems to be functional again. Hope that it works for the rest of you.

All Answers

buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc
HI Maximilian Hlawna,

Still you are seeing the same error,can you just login and logout,or try it in a different browser,i can see the challange i used the same link which you posted.

Hope this helps you.

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards

Hi!

Thanks for the quick response - I have accessed multiple modules via firefox, chrome & IE - all with the same result. I even logged in with other Salesforce credentials from a second computer - again, same story: the challenge section is empty.

However, i was unable to "logout" from trailhead, i expect this is possible via the button at the top right corner (with my name on it) - unfortunately there was no response be the qebsite when i clicked this button. (on neither of the 2 PCs & salesforce accounts).

What can I do now?

Thanks,

Max

I am experiencing the same issues today. There must be some problem on the trailhead platform today. Let's hope it gets resolved quickly. 
buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc
its a problem from salesforce,they have to look at it,we cannot resolve our own.
Carol RathbunCarol Rathbun
Yesterday afternoon, everything was working fine and then yesterday evening, everything stopped working. Nothing shows up when I click on trails or modules, the menu doesn't expand when I click on my name, the challenges are all missing. I think there is an error in the JavaScript on the site that is preventing it from working properly.
Juan Santa 3Juan Santa 3
I am having the same situation. Hope they can resolve it quickly.
Josh RiesenbachJosh Riesenbach
Same here
Good morning!
Trailhead now seems to be functional again. Hope that it works for the rest of you.
This was selected as the best answer
Yes, i can confirm - i see the content in the "challenge" sections in trailhead again... thanks for all the answers ;)