function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
santhosh konathala 17santhosh konathala 17 

Hi Community I have two users user1 and user2 and I have picklist field containing values 'Inbound' and 'outbound'.If user1 create/update record in an account my picklist value shown as inbound and user2 shown as outbound? in another object

buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc
HI,

IF its a standard object like opportunity you can follow the below approach.
Click YourName-->setup-->Customize-->Opportunity-->Sales process
Then click to  new to add sales process, in that select the "Stage" picklist values which you want to display.

Then Click YourName-->setup-->Customize-->Opportunity-->Record types
Click New to add new RecordTypes, In the select the sales process which is created in the previous step.

Then enable this record type to that user profile and in the next step select the page layout and the save.
Hi buggs sfdc,

Actually I have an Account and Notification object .Now in account if user1 create/update picklist value in notification shown as inbound  and for user2 shown as outbound please help me?
buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc
Both users are related to same profile?
yes
buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc
Hey,

You have to write a after trigger on account table
can we do it by Trigger?
Your validation rule not acheiving my functionality
buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc
yes,i can see only that option,just write if condition by selecting that particulat user.id = user1 and set the acc.status = notifi.status.and for the same for second user,hope it will work?
If you dont mine I am poor in Apex coding.Could you elaborate it by Apex coding..