function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NahuelNahuel 

[Challenge Issue] Community Rollout Strategy - Create Sharing Rules

Hi!,

I am having trouble validating this challenge. I believe I have taken all the steps required, but I am still getting an error, and it is not a descriptive one for this case.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Anyone had this issue? Any clues on how to solve it? I do have created a Case under the Account for Edna Frank's Contact.

Thanks!,
Nahuel.
Best Answer chosen by Nahuel
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nahuel,

It is most likely an org issue. Did you try in a completely new Dev org? That has fixed a lot of problems for me in the past. Also, you sharing set should be configured like this:
User-added imageUser-added image

Please mark this as best answer if it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nahuel,

It is most likely an org issue. Did you try in a completely new Dev org? That has fixed a lot of problems for me in the past. Also, you sharing set should be configured like this:
User-added imageUser-added image

Please mark this as best answer if it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
This was selected as the best answer
NahuelNahuel

Hi Nagendra!

Good thinking!. I will give that a try as soon as I can :), and mark your answer if it works!.

Thanks!,
Nahuel

Munira MajmundarMunira Majmundar
Nagendra:

Were you able to complete the challenge?

I think the Access Mapping for Case is 
User:Account = Case:Account.

And not User.Contact.Account
Case.Account

As shown in your above snap shot.
NahuelNahuel
@Nagendra: Doing the challenge in a fresh new org solved it, as you suggested!.
@Munira: You are correct, the correct mapping is the one you indicate! (I had that right already so I marked Nagendra's as being the advice that lead to solving the issue)

Thanks to both!,
Nahuel.