function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Heidi DorionHeidi Dorion 

LEX Superbadge - Challenge 6

Hi!
I'm working on the LEX Superbadge and I'm stuck at level 6. I THINK I have it right but this is the error I'm recieving... (Um... who is Same the Ninja?)

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0034100000577gqAAA; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sam the ninja could not be completed because it is associated with the following adventure packages.: null, null : []

Any ideas? 
Heidi 
Best Answer chosen by Heidi Dorion
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Heidi,

Just a quick update, I was able to resolve this issue by removing the strict lookup relationship to Contact on the Adventure Package object. The Explorer__c field was set to "Required" and "What to do if the lookup record is deleted?" was set to "Don't allow deletion of the lookup record that's part of a lookup relationship.". I updated the "Required" to false and changed "What to do if the lookup record is deleted?" to "Clear the value of this field. You can't choose this option if you make this field required."

This fixed the Challenge Check code error, and I was able to finally get a confirmed Complete checkmark.

Please mark this as best answer if it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P