function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
007rakeshistom007rakeshistom 

Trailhead Challenge Error SBUBEKMC

I'm doing the simple Sales Reports for Lightning Experience challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a new winter'17 pre-release dev org

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SBUBEKMC

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi 007rakeshistom,

You probably get this error, because your session has expired.

Please try to log out of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to Trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge. It should pass now.

Still, if the problem persists i kindly request you to please try the challenge with a brand new developer org which should definitely allow you to pass the challenge.

Please mark this as best answer if it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Hi Rakesh,

As Nagendra mentioned, this is due to your session expiring, so there's two things that you can try.
  1. Log in and out of the Trailhead connection a few times and see if it checks.
  2. More likely, it is due to a security setting. Go to Administer --> Security Controls --> Session Settings. The second section from the top is labeled "Session Settings". The first checkbox under this section is "Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated". Make sure this checkbox is NOT selected. If it is selected, the Trailhead Connector does some "IP-hopping" (not sure if that's a word) and will log Trailhead out, and that explains why you're getting this error.
I hope this helps,

Regards,
Parker