function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Priya GuleriaPriya Guleria 

Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder do not solved

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EPCRKTQS
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Priya Guleria,

Below are the screenshots of this challenge check if you have done the same thing.

1) Select the object

User-added image
2) Add criteria
User-added image
3) Add immediate action
User-added image

If you have done the same thing, then consider below points.

1.I deactivate the Validation Rule under Contacts if you have any.

2.Please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it? Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this project there. This error should go away.

You can still have your points and badges in your present account.Please refer below link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Priya GuleriaPriya Guleria
Thank you ..
Does this solve your question?If so, please mark it as solved choosing BestAnswer so that it will be removed from the unanswered queue, and also it will make available for others as a proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Frederick H LaneFrederick H Lane
I've spent a whole day on this challenge and still can't complete it. But my error message is different to others I've seen.
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Name__c, Contact_Name__c, Contact_Title__c]: [Name__c, Contact_Name__c, Contact_Title__c]"

Here are my screen shots
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Hi Frederick H Lane,

Please check if you have any trigger or validation rule or workflow rule on contact object and disable it if you have any.

Still, if the problem persists, I would suggest you create new DE org and take challenge over there.Still, you can have your points and badges in the same account.Please refer below link to do so.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Frederick H LaneFrederick H Lane
Thanks Sandhya.
I still have this error message;

"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Name__c, Contact_Name__c, Contact_Title__c]: [Name__c, Contact_Name__c, Contact_Title__c]"

I did have DupeCatcher installed and it was listed as an active trigger on the contact object but following an uninstall, my fault message is the same. I am reluctant to set up in another org as I want my points and 100% completion. If the error is simply programatical such as a bug, I am happy in the knowledge that I have understood the exercise. So, is there nothing else I can do? And what does the error message really mean. It seams like the correct contact details are not looking up to the account object?
Bex89Bex89
I am getting a similar error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

I have checked I have no validation rules in place and the process is activated. I have checked and records are being updated correctly, so I am not sure why the challenge is not completed?
Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
A video with the solution to this trailhead challenge is here => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG47nwbXPdI

- Salesforce Answers
Wilson RookWilson Rook
Great answers here. 

My error was using Billing Address instead of Shipping Address for one of the update fields in the action block. 

The IS NULL  rule is a helpful tip I will certainly use in the future.
(Though, I did pass the challenge without using the IS NULL rules)
Sebastian BorysSebastian Borys
Thank God there was this resource to find out what i was doing wrong for hours. The key is really zero in and read carefully what the task is I completely missed the word (contact) in the task requirement and it threw me for a loop i was looking at the wrong fields the whole time when i should have been focusing on contact mailing address fields. Thank you for saving me a lot of headaches trying to figure this out on my own. Sometimes learning the hard way is the best way. I won't forget this lesson for sure lol.
Gary WGary W
My error was using Billing Address instead of Shipping Address for one of the update fields in the action block.

Same here! They really should have specified this in the challenge description, as they did with contact mailing address.