function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Money Care 7Money Care 7 

how to create custom lead convert page

Hi guys

I want to create a custom lead convert page uisng vf page.i have standard lead convert procedd but that is not fit for my requirmnet.can anyone provide or share sample code for which i can i achieve my goal.

Thanks

Praveenkumar C 8Praveenkumar C 8
May I know the reason that has led for a custom Lead Conversion Vf page coz we can check if it is possible via before/after triggers or some other options.

For a custom Lead Conversion VF page, check the below points:
- A custom button calls a Visualforce page. We could call the new button ‘Custom Convert’.
- The ID of the Lead is passed to the Apex Class and the lead is converted using the Database.LeadConvert object.
- Visualforce page then directs onto the resulting Account, Contact or Opportunity depending on your requirements.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Money Care 7,

You can download the below Unmanaged App Exchange product
1) https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B4sHpEAJ

Then you can change the code according to your need.
Let us know if that will help you
Money Care 7Money Care 7
Hi All

I have one activities in lighting salesforce.I have created a custom object (Lead) which have 4 section to complete the page
i.e Lead section1 which capture lead details
    Lead Section2 which capature other details
    Lead Section3 which capture other details
    Lead section4 which send SMS or mail.

I have created 4 section page in vf page ,but my requirment is when i am inserting in lead section record and click save then it will save and automatically open section 2 page like this...

Ron VatalaroRon Vatalaro
@Amit Chaudhary 8 That link is broke :/