function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
red rangerred ranger 

Live Agent Capability

Hello, 

Is there a way where i can setup live agent wherein if i typed a specific keyword it can perform a task for me (e.g. fetch some information related to my account)

Like for example if keyword #subscription is typed it would pull in information from Salesforce db and provide me with all the subscription i am currently enrolled in. 

Is that even possible in live agent? I am new to live agent and is currently evaluating its capacity to perform tasks as such. 

Best Answer chosen by red ranger
Tejas KardileTejas Kardile
Once you enable the quick text you will get verious option, also you can create record type, page layout, and based on sharing you can display the helptext to dynamically.

If this help you then mark this as best answer so that other can get help from this

Thanks

All Answers

Hi,

Yes it is possible, in salesforce live chat you can use the quick text feature.

During chatting by typing ;; in chat text box it will list all your quick text messages.
https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=quick_text_create.htm&language=en_US

Thanks,

red rangerred ranger
Thank you for replying. I have seen the link but would it be fine to ask if quicktext can be setup with dynamic variables? Dynamic in such a way where the quicktext contains placeholders for data which is currently unavailable.
Once you enable the quick text you will get verious option, also you can create record type, page layout, and based on sharing you can display the helptext to dynamically.

If this help you then mark this as best answer so that other can get help from this

Thanks
This was selected as the best answer
red rangerred ranger
Thank you so much for the information!