function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ana Martinez 6Ana Martinez 6 

Trailhead-Using the report builder

Hi, In the Module "Using the report builder" inside Admin. beginner.. the system says that the challenge is not completed due to the Stage filter is wrong --> message :Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
I have tried several times but I can't see what is wrong in my filtering 
Could you please help?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Ana

Screenshot of the challenge
Best Answer chosen by Ana Martinez 6
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Ana
your report look page look like this
try onces set stage in one statement
User-added image

I hop it helps you
Thanks
mark it best answer if it helps you :)

All Answers

sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Ana
your report look page look like this
try onces set stage in one statement
User-added image

I hop it helps you
Thanks
mark it best answer if it helps you :)
This was selected as the best answer
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi thanks for your quick answer but unfortunately I don't understand how to fix it. I have noticed that it is related to the language. I have changed it as the challenge said (I hope) and it continues giving an error message I have also tried to change to Locale : Spanish (Spain) with this format and it doesn't work and also English United states with commas and points..... Is the number format related to the language? Can't you have for instance a format with points (as in Spain) and the language English? Please, help me and tell me what I have to do in this example to full fill the challenge requirement Thanks in advance Best regards Ana [cid:7f531167-1293-472f-abfa-a6a4026095fd] [cid:42cf5871-32f4-4488-aae7-34cd8023e49c] [cid:3eeca7bd-5c25-47b3-98d4-6176778cb8ce] [cid:9b7483f3-a380-4575-81f8-6e492679484c]
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
have you updated the report filter like above ? If yes then please post your screen shot ?

else please connect with me on my email id amit.salesforce21@gmail.com
I finally can pass changing the logic from (1 and (2 OR 3)  to  (1 AND 2)... including the 2 values in the second filter 
Thanks Piyush_soni and Amig Chaudhary for your help, I really apreciate it. 
Ana