function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
guna malliguna malli 

i have 4 objects like A,B,C,D.all object have relationship is there.i display the A,B and C records automatically. and i want enter D fields click on save button insert d object.how can its posible??

req: i have 4 objects like A,B,C and  D.here relationship A=parent,B=child,and B is the paent of c,and c is the parent of d.

now A,record how many child records(B) and B records how many child records display in visualforce page byb using wrapper class.
Now i want how many C records is there, every record have one inputtext box field,enter that value click on save button then save into D object how??
guna malliguna malli
and enter the all the every c record related d record input text values,save only single record record.but i want how many c records are there all records are inserted how??
EX: in c i have 10 records ,i enter the 10 inputfiels of d object save the 10 records in d object how? 
Suresh M 10Suresh M 10
By using wrapper class only, you can enter textbox value and click on save, in that save method you can update or create new child values of D.
Suresh M 10Suresh M 10
you can loop on wrapper var list and check the updated values with  respective to object type and insert or update those records only.
guna malliguna malli
Hi suresh 
Thank somuch for your replay 
please i send the code to u check and let me know
I fill the all the input fields and save but only one record save in object .i struck here please help me