function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cliodhna Egan 7Cliodhna Egan 7 

Creating Wave Apps - getting an error when trying to refresh the DTC Data

Every time I try to refresh the data having created "My First Wave App" as the module instructs, I am getting a "failed" status and the error is
"Error executing node Event_IsClosed_Flag: invalid field expression case when daysBetween(toDate(ActivityDate, "yyyy-MM-dd"), now()) >= 0 then "true" else "false" end for field 'IsClosed': Unknown IDTOKEN: ActivityDate (02K58000000H1dzEAC_03C580000005Iv4EAE)"

Has anyone else experienced this in this unit?

Thanks

Katrina ReadKatrina Read
I'm getting exactly the same error today:

"Error executing node Event_IsClosed_Flag: invalid field expression case when daysBetween(toDate(ActivityDate, "yyyy-MM-dd"), now()) >= 0 then "true" else "false" end for field 'IsClosed': Unknown IDTOKEN: ActivityDate (02K28000000L1aJEAS_03C280000004tzmEAA)"

Can someone please look into this?
Cliodhna Egan 7Cliodhna Egan 7
FYI this worked today.
Tyler CobbettTyler Cobbett
I'm getting the failed status with this message: 
There was an error executing the Extract_Opportunity node: Field [RecordTypeId] is not available. Verify that the field exists and that the Analytics Cloud Integration User profile has Read level access on the field. (02K410000008j3vEAA_03C41000000ACUlEAO)
Tyler CobbettTyler Cobbett
I solved the record type error by changing the wizard question about Opportunity Record Types from Yes to No.   There are no record types set up on the Opportunity Object in the Wave dev org. Unfortunately now there is a different error: 
There was an error executing the Compute_Historical_Trending_Fields node: Dimension/measure with the name OpportunityCreatedDate already exists. (02K410000008j58EAA_03C41000000ACcuEAG) 
Any suggestions?
Does anyone know if there is a revised trail that builds on the Wave Analytics Basics trail (where the App created is called My Exploration)?