function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ganesh Sawant 10Ganesh Sawant 10 

Hybrid Remote Mobile app for Salesforce communities having login issues

Hello Everyone, 

New to Mobile development and recently started building a Hybrid remote app for one of our customer community Implementation.

Till now able to build a wrapper hybrid remote app which is redirecting to community Login page successfully but on the login page having some issues.

Out of 10 attempts, its letting me login only once or twice, the credentials are correct and the login history on the community user showing successful login too.

For this development, we started with Android app and using the latest Android Studio version 2.2 with cordova plugins.

Anyone experienced similar issues earlier ?.... your help is much appreciated :)

P.S. - tried creating hybrid local app as well but it is also having similar issues.

Many Thanks, 
Ganesh
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ganesh,

Please check with the below threads from the forums and stack exchange community which definitely help's you to accelerate with the above requirement. Mark this as solved if the information helps.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
Ganesh Sawant 10Ganesh Sawant 10

Hello Nagendra, 

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
In our case, when we login for first time to community mobile hybrid remote app, its successful but when I logout and try to login back, its just reloading the login screen back.

Based on the login history of community user, once you are logged in to Mobile app, all the preceeding logins were considered as Web browser logins and not the mobile app logins,

Though logins were shown successful, we were not able to get past the login screen on Mobile.

Any specific configuration I am missing here ?

Thank you,
Ganesh

Abdul Khader CKAbdul Khader CK
Hi Ganesh, how you resolved this issue... I am also facing similar issue that after sucessfull login the control is not coming to the mobile app but rather it is redirecting to the web landing page