function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Connor GoodingConnor Gooding 

Create Reports and Dashboards Challenge - Lemonade Stand Project not working correctly

I was finishing up the Create a Lemonade Stand project in Trailhead. Even after completing it with no skipped steps on two different occasions, I receive this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Pending Orders by Queue' report does not appear to be grouped by Fulfillment Queue Name and Flavor Name. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Except that my 'Pending Orders by Queue' report is grouped by Fulfillment Queue Name and Flavor Name.

Is this an error with the Trailhead? 

Best Answer chosen by Connor Gooding
Never mind, I found the problem. Somehow the field "Fulfillment Queue Name" had a typo to make it "Fullfillment Queue Name." After fixing that and waiting a minute for the Dashboards to refresh, I passed the challenge.

All Answers

User-added image
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
User-added image
its my org screenshot today i complete this challange.
make sure you Summarize (sum) Quantity field
and if you still face this error click on remove all coumns link and recreate it step by step onces
i hop it helps you
Thanks
I did both things and I still receive the same error. Can I see you report once it is run?

Never mind, I found the problem. Somehow the field "Fulfillment Queue Name" had a typo to make it "Fullfillment Queue Name." After fixing that and waiting a minute for the Dashboards to refresh, I passed the challenge.
This was selected as the best answer
FarukAhmedFarukAhmed
Hi Guys, I have tried all possible way to make this Trailhead work. But still getting the same error

Error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Pending Orders by Queue' report does not appear to be grouped by Fulfillment Queue Name and Flavor Name." 

Please help!
Jess BurghJess Burgh
Hi guys! I'm having an issue with this Trailhead. When I went to create the Dashboard, I couldn't click on the layers horizontal bar graph. Anyone else having this issue? Help!!

Everita MackoEverita Macko
I still receive error Error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Pending Orders by Queue' report does not appear to be grouped by Fulfillment Queue Name and Flavor Name." 
Please help!
User-added image
Everita MackoEverita Macko
Solved
Evan SarmanianEvan Sarmanian

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RAEDSGSL

User-added image

Stephen FellingerStephen Fellinger
Hi Evan, 

Did you get an answer on that one? I am having the same issue. Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EIPHXGTR