function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ana Martinez 6Ana Martinez 6 

trailhead-Build a battle station-Add Business logic

Hi team:
I have completed this challenge step by step and it works (change the status and send the post to chatter)
but when I have tried to complete the challenge the system gave the next error, could you please help?
thanks in advance
add business logic challenge-Error

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ana Martinez 6,

As its suggested this challenge has to be validated with a brand new developer org.Make sure you are using a brand new org to validate this challenge if so please log out of your developer org and login once again to validate the challenge.

If still the problem persists then the errors occur because of the validation rule. For some odd reason, they don't check to see if it works, but simply if you copied and pasted the formula. Try this:

1AND(Name = "Exhaust Port Inspector", Utilization__c < 1.5)
Still, if you are unable to surpass the challenge please reach trailhead support here:

Kindly mark this post as solved if the information help's so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue and becomes a proper solution which results in helping others who are really in need of it.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P

Ana Martinez 6Ana Martinez 6
hi Nagendra
I have restart my trailhead and the problem continues
the condition formula is this, I think that it is the same and it works
also the process builder works when I tested it.
I don't know what "make sure you are using a brand new org" means.. I have done all the challenges in trailhead using the organization that they provided.. I have not created any new organization
thanks for your help
Ana
condition formula