function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Viktor BaumannViktor Baumann 

The 'Resources' related list was not found on the Page Layout

Hi folks, 

I try to complete the "Build a Battle Station App" -> Modify the User Experience. Trail to complete. I checked everything and did it 3 times but every time I get the error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Resources' related list was not found on the Page Layout 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

The Resources Column is in the Page Layout and I add the needed objects. 

Anybody an Idea?
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Viktor Baumann,

Please refer below screenshot Resources related list should be above openActivities related list as said in the module.

Did you Edit the layout of Battle Station App and add the Resources related list above Open activities related list?

User-added image

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Viktor BaumannViktor Baumann
Hi Sandhya, 

yes I did all right as far I can see but I cant complete.

User-added image
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Viktor Baumann,

I see from your screenshot that you have Resource as related list, but it should be Resources you are missing s.Trailhead is very particular about names I suggest you always copy paste the names and labels as given in the module.

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Jayanth ThathapudiJayanth Thathapudi
Hi Viktor

Try as sandhya suggested...it should work

Change "Resource" to "Resources"

Regards
Jay
Ann BeattieAnn Beattie
I'm having the same issue, and my list is called ResourcesI am having the same issue and my List is called Resources
HK2SFDCHK2SFDC
I received Error while i am doing (Modify the User Experience) - "The 'Supplies' related list was not found on the Page Layout"

Then i rechecked my previous module (Build the Object Model), i noticed while creating Custom Object as per standard we will give 's' at the end of Plural Label. There I did mistake. i gave "Suplys" instead of "Supplies".

Label: Supply
Plural Label: Supplies

I corrected and did my next module! 
J W 45J W 45
hi guys,

I made the same mistake of putting supplys instead of supplies when creating the custom object. but after I corrected it and saved in the object manager. the battle station page layout still shows the wrong name. could anyone give me some help? 
User-added image

User-added image
J W 45J W 45
I solved the problem! The incorrect name (supplys) on the related list from battle station does not reference directly to the object(supply). you have to go the field and relationships, then open the battale station. Find Master Detail Option. Then change it from supplys to supplies. User-added image
User-added image
Elza BalajElza Balaj
Hello J W 45, 

Make sure you have changed the "Related List Label" name at "Supply" objectHere is the screenshot