function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JohnR Llewellyn ACSJohnR Llewellyn ACS 

Editing content in pageblock

I am trying to edit content in a pageblock. We have a registration form that moves to additioanl screens before submitting. I am trying to edit the content in the second page. 

The inital page is https://events.acslaw.org/rsvp/Event_RSVP?id=a0YG000000D1kqv 
The second page is https://events.acslaw.org/rsvp/Event_RSVP?id=a0YG000000D1kqv

Here is the source of the content on the second page I am trying to edit:
<input type="hidden"  id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:navigationType" name="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:navigationType" value="" />
<div class="pbSubsection"><table  class="detailList" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr  class="interviewDisplayTextRow">
<td colspan='4'><span  id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:EventTitle1"><span align="LEFT"><font face="Arial" style="font-size: 16px;" color="#000000"><b>Briefing Call: Bank of America Corp. v. City of Miami and Wells Fargo &amp; Co. v. City of Miami: Predatory Lending &amp; Standing Under the Fair Housing Act</b><font style="font-size: 12px;"></font></font></span><div align="LEFT"><font face="Arial" style="font-size: 14px;" color="#000000">October 31, 2016<br>02:00 PM - 03:00 PM</font></div></span></td></tr><tr><td class="labelCol">&nbsp;</td><td class="dataCol col02">&nbsp;</td><td class="labelCol last empty">&nbsp;</td><td class="dataCol last empty">&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr  class="interviewDisplayTextRow"><td colspan='4'><span  id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:IfBarred">If barred in any of the below states, please provide your bar number for CLE opportunities at convention:<br><br></span></td></tr><tr><td class="labelCol">&nbsp;</td><td class="dataCol col02">&nbsp;</td><td class="labelCol last empty">&nbsp;</td><td class="dataCol last empty">&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td class="labelCol"><label class="FlowTextArea" for="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:Please_enter_the_state_bar_number_s_for_your_attendees.input" id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:Please_enter_the_state_bar_number_s_for_your_attendees.prompt">Please enter the state(s) and bar number(s) for yourself or your attendee(s):</label></td><td class="dataCol col02"><textarea  cols="60" id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:Please_enter_the_state_bar_number_s_for_your_attendees.input" maxlength="65536" name="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:element___input____Please_enter_the_state_bar_number_s_for_your_attendees" rows="8" type="text" wrap="soft"></textarea></td><td class="labelCol last empty">&nbsp;</td><td class="dataCol last empty">&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr  class="interviewDisplayTextRow"><td colspan='4'><span  id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:blank"></span></td></tr><tr><td class="labelCol">&nbsp;</td><td class="dataCol col02">&nbsp;</td><td class="labelCol last empty">&nbsp;</td><td class="dataCol last empty">&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td class="last labelCol"><label class="FlowTextArea" for="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:requestotherCLE.input" id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:requestotherCLE.prompt">If you would like to request CLE credit from an additional jurisdiction, please enter the state(s) abbreviation:</label></td><td class="dataCol last col02"><textarea  cols="60" id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:requestotherCLE.input" maxlength="65536" name="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:d:element___input____requestotherCLE" rows="8" type="text" wrap="soft"></textarea></td><td class="labelCol last empty">&nbsp;</td><td class="dataCol last empty">&nbsp;</td></tr>
</table></div><br /><br /></div><div class="pbBottomButtons"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="pbTitle">&nbsp;</td><td id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:pbb:bottom" class="pbButtonb FlowPageBlockBtns"><input id="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:pbb:next" type="submit" name="j_id0:j_id6:i:f:pb:pbb:next" value="Next" style="visibility:hidden;" class="FlowNextBtn" />

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by JohnR Llewellyn ACS
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
This was selected as the best answer
JohnR Llewellyn ACSJohnR Llewellyn ACS
Thanks Sandhya!

This information looks helpful, but I don't think I explained my issue fully. My apologies.

My problem is finding the page to edit. The RSVP link, https://events.acslaw.org/rsvp/Event_RSVP?id=a0YG000000D1kqv, navigatges to a second page using the same url, https://events.acslaw.org/rsvp/Event_RSVP?id=a0YG000000D1kqv. It is the second page I am trying to edit. I can't find where to make the content edits. I don't see a VisualForce page that points to the second page.

Thanks again,
JohnR

Main RSVP page:
User-added image

Second page after clicking "Next." This is the content I want to edit:
User-added image