function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anh DinhAnh Dinh 

How do we find out what IP is connecting to SF by TLS 1.0 for our live, staging and my local instances?

Hi friends,

As you know SF won't support TLS 1.0 soon and i have an issue about this.

I have 3 invenroments 'live site', 'staging' and localhost and i checked TLS version on livesite and staging. They support TLS 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 but i'm not sure what TLS verstion will be used. Can someone help me to resolve my questions ?

1. The highest version will be used. Is it right?
2. Can i check what IP is using TLS 1.0 to connect to SF ?

Thank you so much !
Best Answer chosen by Anh Dinh
Sergio AlcocerSergio Alcocer
Hi Ahn, 

If you go to Setup > Login History you can either create a filter view and only show the TLS 1.0 logins or you could even download the last 6 months of logins that has used that protocol.

Marking the posts that solves the questionas solution makes people happy. (Who writes it, and who-ever comes after wanting to know the same thing)

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anh Dinh,

TLS is the transport layer which encrypts your connection while commenting between Server - Client. So, eventually, there have been cryptographic improvements in TLS. Previously it was TLS 1.0 which most of the browser and server support. After this new improvement came which is TLS 1.1 (TLS 1.2 is current)
The basic difference is TLS 1.0 supported the downgrade negotiation which was the pleasing thing for Hackers/Attackers/Bot.
HTTPS is a protocol which can create a connection between Server - Client using SSL.TLS 1.0/1.2 combination. HTTPS leverage these security layers to establish a secure connection. If any of the party doesn't support the enforced security, it throws an exception which now a day most of the servers getting when connected to Salesforce.

If you want to check for browser compatibility with TLS, then please refer below link.

There is line here saying 

Quick Tip: Browsers can be checked for TLS compatibility by clicking here: https://www.ssllabs.com/

In that link, there is something called Test Your Server see if that helps you.

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000220586&language=en_US

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Sergio AlcocerSergio Alcocer
Hi Ahn, 

If you go to Setup > Login History you can either create a filter view and only show the TLS 1.0 logins or you could even download the last 6 months of logins that has used that protocol.

Marking the posts that solves the questionas solution makes people happy. (Who writes it, and who-ever comes after wanting to know the same thing)
This was selected as the best answer
Anh DinhAnh Dinh
Hi Sergio,
Thank you so much, that's all I needed
Anh DinhAnh Dinh
Thank you Sandhya  but Sergio's answer is the result i'm searching
gxfcb uhkjgxfcb uhkj
Are you searching for Premium Apk ? Yesterday one of my friends asked me that “Bro what app do you use to clone apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, and more. Visit ApkBroda (https://apkbroda.com) Now !