function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Danyel HarperDanyel Harper 

I am signed into Developer Edition, what do I need to do for the system to acknowledge the completion of my challenge

Hello...I have completed the 500 pts Challenge for Using the Report Builder in Reports & Dashboard Module, but I have not received my points.  I am signed into Developer Edition, what do I need to do for the system to acknowledge the completion of my challenge.

Prateek Singh SengarPrateek Singh Sengar
Hi Danyel,
You need to connect trailhead with the developer org you are working on. In trailhead there is a option called connect to developer org use it to connect to developer org and then click on check challenge button to receive the points.
Hi, I followed your steps and unfortunately, it’s still not connecting me or allowing me to check challenge complete. Please advise… Kind regards, Danyel _____ _____ Danyel Harper Business Operations Analyst
Chaitanya madduri 9Chaitanya madduri 9
User-added image
First need to login into Trailhead account , then while checking your challenge you need to login to DE. Your points will be credited to your Trailhead account. All the Best.
I tried that and it still does not work.  I even created a new account and it still does not work...

Please help...
Fiona MaineyFiona Mainey
Hi Danyel, and I just started Trailhead today and had the same issue. Following the instructions in the first workshop on Trailhead, I created a Developer login i.e. myname@myDEL.test and did the challenge but could not work out how to receive the challenge points. I then read your post and replies.

I went back to Trailhead and at the top you need to create an additional myname@trailhead.com sign in. Once I did this and received the confirmation email, I logged into trailhead. I now have two logins one for @myDEV.text and one for @trailhead.com. I went back to the Take Challenge button and it asked me to connect to my Developer Edition. I did this and again went back to the Challenge button and it said something like Check Points. This must then connect both the Trailhead login and Developer login and credited my points. Does this help?

Developer Edition connection

Points credited