function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew ParrottAndrew Parrott 

Trying to complete Trailhead challenge Building a Custom Record Page for Lightning Experience

Trying to complete Trailhead challeng Building a Custom Record Page for Lightning Experience and getting an error that its not right.    It says I don't have the right components on the page.  I think that i do and they are all named correctly.  One possible question is it wants me to add the Feed Component to a tab.  Is that the same as Chatter Feed?  If not, then Feed does not show up as an option.  Suggestions?  It is looking for the following ( I have completed all of these steps.  error message is 'Lightning Page named 'New Account Page' does not appear to have the correct components on it'):
1. The new record page must use the 'Header and Two Columns' template, be called 'New Account Page', and be assigned to the Account object.
2. The page must have the Highlights Panel and Twitter components, and a Tabs component with these tabs containing these components:
         - Activity Tab contains the Activities Component
         - Collaborate Tab contains the Feed Component
         - Related Tab contains the Related Lists Component
         - Details Tab contains the Record Detail Component
3. The page must be activated.
Best Answer chosen by Andrew Parrott
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Andrew Parrott,

Below steps worked for me.

Give your users a customized view of their accounts by creating a custom account record page.
The new record page must use the 'Header and Two Columns' template, be called 'New Account Page', and be assigned to the Account object.
The page must have the Highlights Panel in the top area; the Twitter component in the lower right area, and a Tabs component in the lower left area with these standard tabs:
Activity Tab (do not add any components to the tab)
Chatter Tab (do not add any components to the tab)
Related Tab (do not add any components to the tab)
Details Tab (do not add any components to the tab)
The page must be activated.

Please refer below link for similar issue.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kDhKIAU

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Andrew Parrott,

Below steps worked for me.

Give your users a customized view of their accounts by creating a custom account record page.
The new record page must use the 'Header and Two Columns' template, be called 'New Account Page', and be assigned to the Account object.
The page must have the Highlights Panel in the top area; the Twitter component in the lower right area, and a Tabs component in the lower left area with these standard tabs:
Activity Tab (do not add any components to the tab)
Chatter Tab (do not add any components to the tab)
Related Tab (do not add any components to the tab)
Details Tab (do not add any components to the tab)
The page must be activated.

Please refer below link for similar issue.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kDhKIAU

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Andrew ParrottAndrew Parrott
Thanks.  That was helpful.  The problem was tnat I created custom tabs for activity and colloborate.  I needed to use the standard tabs of Activities and Chatter