function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Janis Davis 22Janis Davis 22 

Field Names not showing up in VF Quote PDF

Hi All,

VF novice here again hoping to get some expert help from this Community VF gurus. Our Quotes were created  in VF - primarily to enable spell check in the rich text Scope of Work field using CKEditor. I've been trying to make some updates to the existing VF Quote records and templates to add new fields. I was able to add the 4 new fields I needed to the Quote record the VF page code and the Quote template. The problem I'm having is that although the field name and any applicable entries show up fine when a Quote is created/saved and in the Quote template, only the field entries are showing up in the Quote PDF. The field names before the entries do not show up in the Quote PDF and I can't figure out how to fix it. Pasted below are screenshots of the record views I referenced as well as the VF page code I modified highlighted in yellow. 

Any help or advice on this will be very much appreciated!!!!

Four New Quote Fields in Additional Fees & Charges Section of Quote
User-added image

Quote Template with the Four New Fields Added
User-added image
Quote PDF with an Entry in the Standby Charges field - but NO Field Names from Those Fields
User-added image
Quote VF Page Code Updated with Four New Fields (Highlighted in Yellow)

<apex:page standardController="Quote" extensions="Quote_extension">

<apex:includeScript value="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js"/>
<apex:includescript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.ckeditorcustom2, 'ckeditor.js')}" />

<apex:form >
<apex:pageMessages id="msgs"/>
<apex:sectionheader title="Quote Edit" subtitle="{!if(Quote.Id==null,'New Quote',Quote.Name)}"></apex:sectionheader>
<apex:pageBlock mode="edit" id="QuotePB" title="Quote Edit">

<apex:pageblockbuttons >
    <apex:commandbutton action="{!save}" value="Save"></apex:commandbutton>
    <apex:commandbutton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"></apex:commandbutton>
</apex:pageblockbuttons>

<apex:pageblocksection id="QuoteInformationPBS" title="Quote Information">
    <apex:outputtext value=""></apex:outputtext>
    <apex:inputfield value="{!Quote.Name}"></apex:inputfield>  
    <apex:outputField value="{!opp1.AccountId}" > </apex:outputField>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.Proposal_Price__c}"  rendered="{!Quote.RecordType.Name='Lump Sum Proposal'}" required="true"/>  
    <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.Proposal_Price__c}"  rendered="{!Quote.RecordTypeID='012i0000001AXkl'}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.Proposal_Price__c}"  rendered="{!Quote.RecordType.Name='Lump Sum Proposal TEST VF'}" required="true"/>  
    <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.Proposal_Price__c}"  rendered="{!Quote.RecordTypeID='0123B0000008aYW'}" required="true"/>          
    <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.Unit_Price__c}"  rendered="{!Quote.RecordType.Name='Unit Price Proposal'}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.Unit_Price__c}"  rendered="{!Quote.RecordTypeID='012i0000001AXkn'}" required="true"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!Quote.OpportunityID}"> </apex:outputField>            
    <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.Unit_of_Measure__c}" rendered="{!Quote.RecordType.Name='Unit Price Proposal'}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.Unit_of_Measure__c}"  rendered="{!Quote.RecordTypeID='012i0000001AXkn'}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputfield value="{!Quote.Expiration_Interval__c}"  required="true"></apex:inputfield>
    <apex:inputfield value="{!Quote.Expiration_Date__c}" ></apex:inputfield>   
</apex:pageblocksection>

<apex:pageblocksection id="ContactInformationPBS" title="Contact Information">
     <apex:inputField value="{!Quote.ContactId}" ></apex:inputField>
      <apex:outputfield value="{!Quote.Contact.Phone}" ></apex:outputfield>
   <apex:outputfield value="{!Quote.Contact.Email}"></apex:outputfield> 
   <apex:outputfield value="{!Quote.Contact.Fax}" ></apex:outputfield> 

<apex:pageblocksection id="ScopeofWorkPBS" columns="1" title="Scope of Work">
<apex:inputTextArea value="{!Quote.Scope_of_Work__c}" label="" styleclass="ckeditor" richtext="false" required="true"/>

<apex:pageblocksection id="QuoteAdditionalFeesorCharges" title="Additional Fees or Charges">
        <apex:inputfield value="{!Quote.Additional_Charges_to_be_Included_in_SOW__c}"></apex:inputfield>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!Quote.Minimum_Charge__c}" label="Minimum Charge"></apex:inputfield>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!Quote.Standby_Charges__c}"></apex:inputfield>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!Quote.Not_to_Exceed_Amount__c}"></apex:inputfield>

<apex:pageblocksection id="ConditionsExclusionsPBS"  title="Exclusions and Conditions" columns="2">
<apex:pageblockSectionItem >
<apex:inputTextarea value="{!Quote.Conditions_Exclusions__c}"  cols="150" rows="25" required="true" label="Exclusions and Conditions"/>
</apex:pageblockSectionItem>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>