function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KMK91KMK91 

Opportunity Object

You are not able to create or edit this record aganist this account as you are not part of the account team. You need to be on the account team to make any changes

I'm getting this error in while logging into some one user Please could provide me sol
Best Answer chosen by KMK91
debradebra
These items are all under the Setup area.  If you go to Setup a the top there is a search box that is very useful for finding setup options.
Here are pointers to the above.
1 -  Sharing settings.  Setup->Security Controls->Sharing settings.
2 - Profile Setup.  Setup->Manage Users->Profiles
3 - Roles.  Setup->Manage Users->Roles
4 - Look on the Account screen and see if there is a section on the page layout for Account Teams.  To view the setup for Account teams go to Setup->Build->Customize->Accounts->Account Teams

All Answers

debradebra
This error usually indicates the user does not have access to the related Account record.   Suggest you check the following items
1 - Sharing Settings for the objects in question.
2 - Profile setup for the user
3 - Role hierarchy setup for your Org and how the user's role relates to the record owners role.
4 - Since it appears you are using Account teams can you assign this user to the Account team?
KMK91KMK91
Hi Thank you provided info.
Can you share me navigation for the above 
debradebra
These items are all under the Setup area.  If you go to Setup a the top there is a search box that is very useful for finding setup options.
Here are pointers to the above.
1 -  Sharing settings.  Setup->Security Controls->Sharing settings.
2 - Profile Setup.  Setup->Manage Users->Profiles
3 - Roles.  Setup->Manage Users->Roles
4 - Look on the Account screen and see if there is a section on the page layout for Account Teams.  To view the setup for Account teams go to Setup->Build->Customize->Accounts->Account Teams
This was selected as the best answer
KMK91KMK91
Thank you Debra