function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joanna HukJoanna Huk 

Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder - how long does it take to process launch

Hi,
I've created a correct process which was accepted by Trialhead, but I couldn't test that for couple of minutes. Then after  5-10 minutes it started to work as it should. Can you tell me what is a response time in case of adding a new project? (Is it the same in dev and prod versions?) 
And where can I find rules for Contact address? For newly created contacts It's populated with Accounts billing address, and I cannot find the place where to change it. (I suppose that it was a part of a trialhead challenges but i lost it somewhere  in the middle:)

Thanks
debradebra
My experience with process builder in orgs is that processes usually start right away.   Make sure you have configured the process to run at the appropriate action for your business process.
If you want to update Contact data on create I think you would just create a process on the Contact object create action and then set the field values as needed in the process.  You can access the Contact's Account fields to update the Contact record.
brahmaji tammanabrahmaji tammana
Once you activate the Business Process, it will start. Make sure you have activated the process before using it.

Regards,
Brahma