function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Luigi MauranoLuigi Maurano 

visualforce page apex:output text get picklist value

Hi everybody,
I'm in tuble using a picklist in a visualforce page.
I'm tryng to show some cases record information in a custom visualForce Page.
my code is something like this:
<apex:outputPanel id="CaseList" >
		            <ul class="sf-chistory-list list-unstyled">
		            	<apex:form >		            		
			                    <!--<apex:repeat value="{!listaCasi}" var="lista"  id="bloccoRepeat" >-->
                          <apex:variable var="cnt" value="{!caseIndex}" /> 
                          <apex:repeat value="{!viewedCaseList}" var="lista"  id="bloccoRepeat" >
article class="sf-chistory-post" id="post">
					                        <div class="sf-chistory-post-cell cell-1 sf-hidden-xs">
					                            <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!IF(lista.Status != 'Closed',true,false)}">
					                            	<i class="icon-webform-open"><span class="sr-only">open</span></i>
					                            </apex:outputPanel>
					                        	<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!IF(lista.Status = 'Closed',true,false)}">
					                            	<i class="icon-webform-closed"><span class="sr-only">closed</span></i>
					                            </apex:outputPanel>
					                        </div>
</article>
<apex:outputtext id="categoria" value="{!lista.category__C}"/></span>
</apex:repeat>
my problem is i'm not able to render the category__C attribute which is a Picklist. I'm not having any error message, simly it's not rendered.
Could anybody please help me?
thank you all,
Luigi
James LoghryJames Loghry
Are you seeing other items listed?  Is the CaseList output panel and the "closed" span showing up? If not,you'll want to check to see how you're rendering the outputPanel.

Otherwise, it could be an issue of Field Level Security.  Check the user's profile, and make sure that the read property is checked on the Category__c field on the Case object.