function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robert RobinsonRobert Robinson 

Cannot log into developer.salesforce.com on my PC

This is a strange one. I cannot log into developer.salesforce.com on my PC. I am sending this from my iPad. Has anyone else experienced this?
Best Answer chosen by Robert Robinson
James LoghryJames Loghry
I'm getting this error currently too and I'm not sure why, but the quick fix is to log in via an incognito window.  You might also want to try clearing your cache / cookies.

All Answers

James LoghryJames Loghry
I'm getting this error currently too and I'm not sure why, but the quick fix is to log in via an incognito window.  You might also want to try clearing your cache / cookies.
This was selected as the best answer
Well count my calories and call me skinny...I am sending this email through the incognito window. Not sure what happened...I was ok until the end of last week. I have Firefox and IE and those show the same problem now as well. Thanks.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
This issue also happended with me. But you can try interent Explorer. I am able to login with "interent Explorer".
But Try to clear your cookies and cache.

IE, Firefox and Chrome all fail to work. Salesforce support has been notified, and is working on it. 
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.This issue has been fixed, and you will be able to log in now.Whenever you see this error, I would suggest you clear your browser cookies and cache as this error pops up whenever the cookies or cache is loaded.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Mitesh Sharma 55Mitesh Sharma 55
This is strange and I was able to overcome this by using Incogn Chrome... Help SF....