function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Canio A. CaputoCanio A. Caputo 

Clicking the Check Challenge Button is Not Working

I'm clicking the Check Challenge Button and nothing is happening. Yes I'm logged in. Yes I'm signed into my developers edition.  I have cleared my cache and cookies.  I have tried from a different workstation.

User-added imageUser-added image
Yes, i'm linked. It was working fine 2 days ago and I completed several modules.  It started last night actually.  
Karyna Woods 18Karyna Woods 18
The issue is continuing today, can't complete challenges :-/
Kathy BankenKathy Banken
What's the status of this issue, I'm having the same problem.  It worked for a couple challenges today, then just hung and doesn't complete the check.  Please advise, thanks

I am still having the issue after several days no
and I also checked if it was chrome vs Edge and neither worked
JevneJevne
This started for me on the night of the 28th and it's still broken. I've tested in chrome, firefox and safari. Hopefully SFDC makes an update soon, so we can continue working through our modules.
Nitish Kumar 60Nitish Kumar 60
I am facing same problem. It looks like some authentication issue. Please let me know if any one find solution
I assume you mean trailhead@salesforce.com  without the http?
A solution from another post led me to reconnect my org that I thought was already connected.  and that has worked.  I suggest trying to connect again, even if yoiu already thought you were
Nitish Kumar 60Nitish Kumar 60
@canio you need to include http. Basically funda was to reconnect with DE account. If you have to connect with DE edition, even if it is not required by the module.
Jayanth ThathapudiJayanth Thathapudi
I also faced the same issue....

Try slecting the different options and check the challenge...then "check challenge" got worked...

Saleforce should look into this issue
aswani duggiralaaswani duggirala
Hi ,

I too faced with the same problem.
The simple solution is to logout and login again.
I think there is some auto time out setup configured in the trailhead.