function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Young Lee 8Young Lee 8 

Check challenge button not working on a trailhead course

I was taking a trailhead course called 'Create Custom Objects and Field'.  I finished Hands-on Challenge but I am not able to click on Check Challenge button.
brent hillhousebrent hillhouse
I finished a hands-on challenge to create an account, contact and title, but the check challenge button doesn't work.
Canio A. CaputoCanio A. Caputo
same here drving me crazy
Jonathon FazzaryJonathon Fazzary
I've had this same issue. I still cannot click on "check challenge" for anything in my trailhead still. Nothing works. I am certain I had completed my trail correctly, as I had a MVP check my work. I initially received a weird error message, but now the actual Check Challenge button is grayed out and is not clickable. What do I do?
Jonathon FazzaryJonathon Fazzary
Also - it was on the Create and account, contact, title challenge as well.  "Create an account and related contact"
Canio A. CaputoCanio A. Caputo
what I've found works is going to your profile settings and reconnecting your org.  

Click the "connect an org" button, and connect the one you've been using.  That seems to do the trick.  You'll have to do it it after you've been inactive for a while.  almost like you would have to sign back in to SF after a period of not using it.User-added image
chaitanya katnenichaitanya katneni
Thank you! This worked!
Riaz ShaRiaz Sha
Getting this error,
 Please can anyone help? 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VGJGYDOF
Soham PaulSoham Paul
My problem is a bit different. Check quiz buttons are disabled for me which was previously enabled and I am using Developer Edition and  connected to an org. Can anyone help me regarding this? As I am not being able to complete all the units in a module, I am not being able to collect the badges. Thanks In advance.