function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nitish Kumar 60Nitish Kumar 60 

After completing unit, I am not able to check challenge. It is showing as nothing has happened

Hi
After completing the trailhead module, I am not able to check challenges. After clicking on button, It is showing as nothing happend. No Error, No Success, No warning. I am facing this issue from 30th Nov. This issue has been fixed for 2-3 hours today evening but Issue has been started again. I have clear my cookies, checked all browsers(Mozilla Firefox, chrome, edge), on diffrent OS(Windows and Linux). 
Jeff Green 7Jeff Green 7
I too just ran into this.  I went to my profile -> settings -> Connected Sales force orgs, then I set my playground as my default org.  That fixed it. 
Canio A. CaputoCanio A. Caputo
same issue for me.  I only have a developer edition and deleted my playground.  I wonder if that is the issue and I need to set up another playground?
Canio A. CaputoCanio A. Caputo
Ok so Jeff's solution led me to reconnect my org that I thought was already connected.  and that has worked.  I suggest trying to connect again, even if yoiu already thought you were
Nitish Kumar 60Nitish Kumar 60
Well I found the hack. For that just do as below:
  • Go to any trailhead module which you want to complete.
  • If it has challenge which need to connect Develper Edision salesforce then click on "Launch your hands on org". Get logged in and select your DE account. then go ahead and check challenge. It is working now in my case.
  • If challenge do not required to connect DE account, then go to any other module which required to connect DE. At this module just get to connect and go back to that module where DE account was not required. If you go through this, then you will not face any problem.