function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jacob Kozera 4Jacob Kozera 4 

Extend Reports with Dashboards and Apps Not Letting Me Finish

When i complete in playground:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NFOWHBOO

When I complete in my developer org:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NKPNCSTV

I really don't want to do this a third time.
Carl Brundage (Dev)Carl Brundage (Dev)
Same issue for me.  Errors is both my dev org and my Trailhead playground org.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LYWOAVRX
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Jacob Kozera,

Please refer the below link I tried for myself and found that above error is displayed if "Titles" are not given for the Dashboard.

http://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000XipO
Please refer below screenshot.
User-added image

Hope this helps you!

please mark it as solved, so that it will be available for others as a proper solution.

Thanks & Regards
RahulKumar
Julian Smith 7Julian Smith 7
This hepled me, it was this missing Titles or Hearders as they are called in classic.
Julie Boncour ☁Julie Boncour ☁
Thanks Rahul,
It worked for me !