function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark Bruso 19Mark Bruso 19 

Recalculate Reputation Points

I had previously converted a VF Community to Napili.  During the transition, I had inadvertently removed all the User Profiles from the Membership page.  When I added the Profiles back, all the Reputation points were gone.  I realize now that was a big mistake.  Now I am trying to recover the points.
1) I am experienced with tools like Data Loader, dataloader.io.
2) I understand that the Reputation Points are stored in the NetworkMembers object in the ReputationPoints field.  If I have a value for each Member, I can update this field.
3) The challenge is recalculating the total reputation points for each Network Member.  I am assuming I would need to find each type of Reputation event (Likes, Posts, Comments, Shares, etc.) and multiply by configured Reputation Points for each type of event.  I think I can do this, but it sounds extremely tedious.
4) Is there an easier way?  Is there a way to have Salesforce force a recalculation perhaps through the API?
5) Are there any Apps out there that could help me?
6) Any other suggestions are appreciated!
Phil C.Phil C.
Hi Mark - was wondering if you found any solution for this? I'm looking at migrating gamification data from one system to Salesforce. I was curious what you learned or encountered if you were able to progress with this? Thanks!!
Lynn ShawLynn Shaw
@Mark, We're wondering the same thing.