function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sarah McDonaldSarah McDonald 

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: UVJKLEEW. Error: ArgumentError. Message: bad argument (expected URI object or URI string)

Hi Gang,

I got this message when trying to check my Create Sharing Rules Challenge, can someone tell me where I've gone wrong?

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: UVJKLEEW. Error: ArgumentError. Message: bad argument (expected URI object or URI string)
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please consider below points.

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

OR

Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

Trailhead released with new updates, please refer below link how to take challenges in trailhead.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Roel ThysRoel Thys
Hi,

I got the same error. Not sure if it was the root cause, but I seem to have solved it by setting my default hands-on org.
This is what I did in more detail: Closed all my sessions and logged in to Trailhead once more. Then where you have the drop down button to "Launch your hands-on org" in the Trailhead unit, I saw I didn't have a default org set. So I clicked on "Manage My Hands-On Orgs", and selected one of the orgs as the default one. (Click on pencil and select radio button on the org you want to set as default.)
After that, I launched my hands-on org. And when I clicked the "Check challange" button again, it passed.

Hope this can help anyone else who encounters this issue.

Kind regards,
Roel