function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fifedog15fifedog15 

Flow serious error occurred: You're my only hope because partner support doesn't support flow errors for non premier partners

I'm a bit peaved at partner support for they flat out say if your not a premier partner, you don't get support for flow so go post on the dev forum.  Hence why this post. 

I've read multiple threads on this topic and the general concesis is this error comes about when some type of permission of a field has changed.  I don't feel that is my issue. There is a Sub-Flow which is being called.  That SubFlow opens just fine matter of fact it's a simple Email flow which I call, FaultFlow.  It appears, haven't confirmed, that when a day or several have passed we can open the parent flow.  We have determined when we 'inactive' the sub-flow, FaultFlow, the problem comes back.  Below is a screen shot of the Flow Debug Screen. 

Secondly this is in a branch org, an dev org spun up from our packaging org giving it the same name space.  I'm unsure if that has anything to do with it but I'm throwing it out there.

This is my FaultFlow.  Very simple flow which takes the parameters of, event name, FaultMessage, and Flow Name to be used in an email.  That's it. No fields being accessed, just input paramenters to add to an email.
User-added image

Flow debug screen
Flow Debug Screen