function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prateek Kumar 11Prateek Kumar 11 

Sales Cloud Development - Scenarios Required for Practice

Hello,

Can someone who has worked on Salesforce Development for the Sales Cloud help me with the general scenarios that you have received during development.

I would like to recreate those for practice in order to get more knowledge about salesforce development actually happening in the IT industry. Scenarios related to VF, apex, automation etc.

I would be really grateful for this to help me with my learning.

TIA
Mohan ChanderMohan Chander
Hi Prateek,

You can watch the Administors session on sales process to get going in the first place and regarding the requirements and scenarios all are project specific and differs from project to project. The below video will cover most of the sales related processes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSp61khlP9s
Prateek Kumar 11Prateek Kumar 11
Hello Mohan, Thanks for your reply. The video that you have mentioned is quite the very basics of the sales process. I guess this is available in Trailheads CRM basics modules. However, I'm actually looking for project based scenarios that you might have worked on in order to practice the same. Scenarios like why you had to create a VF/Controllers/Triggers etc instead of using inbuilt salesforce functionality. Best Regards
Mohan ChanderMohan Chander
Hi Prateek,

You can install some unmanaged packages from the AppExchange and take them as reference and get started