function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KKRKKR 

My test Classes are executing for ever on developer sandbox.

Do test classes obey governer Limits ? I have 4 test classes that are running from Sunday 12/11/2016 4:58pm and are continuing to execute when I last checked this Monday morning 12/12/2016 at 8:00am. Three of them are our application related and one of them is 'SalesCoachSetup'  (this my rings any bell). Unless I know what is the error I cannot fix the test class and these test classes continue to run non stop are not on my sandbox ( Org ID: 00DQ000000EeJVr) . I have created a case with salesforce (Case# 15298783). Did any one see this kind of situation ? how to stop these processes or know the staus ? Please let me know.

Kondala.
National Grid USA.
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Yes, test classes do obey governor limits. Sometimes the limits are more restrictive on test classes, e.g. you can only submit 5 batch jobs in a test.

This sounds very much like a bug - test classes shouldn't be able to run for more than a minute or two. Tests do occasionally get stuck in Salesforce (the tests have completed, but the platform hasn't realised effectively).

Which user interface is this? I find the developer console is easily confused about tests, whereas the setup pages tend to be more accurate.
KKRKKR
These are running as viewd from Setup page 'Apex TestExecution' on the SandBox. See attached snapshot.Test classes still running from Sunday 12/11/2016 evening 4:58pm