function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
renanfamousrenanfamous 

Live Agent Pre-chat API not working with Checkbox

Hello there, i'm having some troubles with the Live Agent Pre-chat API (liveagent.prechat), i need a <input type="checkbox" populate a custom checkbox field, i declared everything and the values goes correctly when i submit the pre-form, but if the checkbox is checked, it does not create a case.

Here's my pre-chat screen. (It's not the final ok? haha)

User-added image
i insert all i need.
User-added image
The information goes right on the field (NF de equipamento on) NF de equipamento is the custom field i created and on is the result.
User-added image
My pre-chat code is like this
<!-- Formulário --> 
    <form method='post' id='prechatForm'>
        <h3>{!$Label.LA_008}</h3>

<!-- Nome -->
    <input name='liveagent.prechat:Nome' id='Nome_' placeholder="{!$Label.LA_001}" required="true" />

<!-- Sobrenome -->
    <input type="text" name='liveagent.prechat:Sobrenome' id="Sobrenome_" placeholder="{!$Label.LA_002}" required='true'/>

<!-- Empresa -->
    <input  type="text" name='liveagent.prechat:Empresa' id="Empresa_" placeholder="{!$Label.LA_003}"/>

<!-- Tipo do chat -->         
    <select onchange="setType(this.value)" id="tipo_Chat">
    <option>{!$Label.LA_015}</option>
    <option value="{!$Label.LA_016}">{!$Label.LA_016}</option>
    <option value="{!$Label.LA_017}">{!$Label.LA_017}</option>
    <option value="{!$Label.LA_018}">{!$Label.LA_018}</option>
    <option value="{!$Label.LA_019}">{!$Label.LA_019}</option>
    </select>

<script type="text/javascript">
    function setType(a) {
        console.log(a);
        document.getElementById("tipoChat").value = a;
        console.log(document.getElementById("tipoChat").value);
    }
    </script>

<!-- Número do chamado -->                                                                             
    <input type="text" name='liveagent.prechat:Número do chamado' id='numeroCaso' placeholder="{!$Label.LA_009}"/>

<!-- Assunto -->          
    <input type="text" name='liveagent.prechat:Assunto' id='Assunto_' placeholder="{!$Label.LA_010}" required="true"/>

<!-- Checkbox NF Equipamento -->
    <input type="checkbox" name="liveagent.prechat:NF de Equipamento" id="NF_check" onclick="var input = document.getElementById('NFnumber'); if(this.checked){ input.disabled = false; input.focus();}else{input.disabled=true;}"/>
    <label for="NF_check">{!$Label.LA_011}</label>

<!-- Número da nota -->
    <input required="true" type="text" disabled="true" name='liveagent.prechat:Número da nota' id="NFnumber" placeholder="Número da nota"/>

<!-- Botão: Iniciar Chat --> 
    <input type='submit' value="{!$Label.LA_012}" id='prechat_submit' onclick="setName()"/>

<!-- Define o nome do contato com base nos dados informados -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
    function setName() {
    document.getElementById("prechat_field_name").value =  
        document.getElementById("Nome_").value + " " + document.getElementById("Sobrenome_").value;
    }
    </script>
I declared the checkbox to map the API into the field
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Case" value="Subject,Assunto;Status,Status;Origin,Origem do chamado;CaseNumber,Número do chamado;Tipo_chat__c,Tipo de chat;RecordTypeId,CaseRecordType;NF_equipamento__c,NF de Equipamento;Numero_NF__c,Número da nota" />
And declare the field as true
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Case" value="Subject,true;Status,true;Origin,true;RecordTypeId,true;CaseNumber,true;Tipo_chat__c,true;NF_equipamento__c,true;Numero_NF__c,true" />
I tried to build a JavaScript to send the value to the field like this
function NFequip () {
    if (document.getElementById("NF_check").checked) {
        document.getElementById("NFequip").value = true;
    } else {
        document.getElementById("NFequip").value = false;
    }
Where NFequip was a input hidden with the liveagent.prechat api. With this i was able to send a boolean code to the field, but the same way, didn't work, i tried to change the boolean values to: "true", 'true', on, "on", 'on', 1, "1", '1', and none worked.

Well, sorry for the long post, i just wanned to be very specific.

Any ideas?

Thnks a lot