function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sajiv Kartha 3Sajiv Kartha 3 

Conga merge of data from sub queries does not show correct output in the excel.

I have an Excel Template, where the data needs to be shown from multiple queries that is running on a single query Id.  The query works fine in the Query Editor in Salesforce.  I am able ot see the object values also in the Template Builder and map the fields.   However, when I run the report, it does not show the output in a proper format.  Here is the query.  I have put my further questions after this query as well for what I need. Pls look into tht as well :-)

Here is the query
----------------------------------------------
Select id, Market__r.name,submarket__r.Name, 
(Select id, Land_Source__c, Land_Name__c, Land_Area__c from CDP_Land_Strategy__r), 

(Select id, Customer__r.Name, Customer__r.Account_Subtype__c, Customer__r.Owner.Name  From CDP_Asset_Customer_Accounts__r), 

Deal__c, Deal__r.Total_Building_NRA_SQF__c, Deal__r.stage__c,  
Deal__r.Description__c from cdp_asset__c where 
Deal__r.Type__c = 'XYZ' ORDER BY submarket__r.Name

------------------------

In the primary object query, it returns 9 rows which is fine.  The second query returns only 2 rows and the third around 5 rows as data in these tables are not mandatory.  

When the report gets generated, the output from the first query shows the 9 rows which is fine.  The output from the second query updates the top two rows (as it has only two rows).  Actually these two rows are not related to the first two lines.  They are related to the 5th  and 7th row.  Similar is the output for the third query.

Is there any help on what direction I need to take ?

Thanks
Sajiv