function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JoyfulGraceJoyfulGrace 

You must select at least one login option - Error

I amworking in the Create a Self-Registration Page section in Trailhead.

I choose a logo, change the registration info to allow external users to self-register.
Then, I assign registering users to profile" Customers and account Customers.

There is an error below "Select which login options to display" (THere is one option displayed
and it is selected) 

I am unable to save my work because of this error.

Has anyone else come up against this issue?

Thanks.
Best Answer chosen by JoyfulGrace
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Debbie,

I have tried validating the same step in my hands on org and was able to pass the challenge successfully.May I suggest you please double check the steps given in the trailhead challenge.

Still, if the problem persists please check with below link from success community with a similar issue and suggested workaround. Mark this as solved if the information helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Debbie,

I have tried validating the same step in my hands on org and was able to pass the challenge successfully.May I suggest you please double check the steps given in the trailhead challenge.

Still, if the problem persists please check with below link from success community with a similar issue and suggested workaround. Mark this as solved if the information helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.
This was selected as the best answer
JoyfulGraceJoyfulGrace
Thank you, Nagendra. 

The link you provided, https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000484hAAA, worked with one caveat.
I needed to:
1. Disable SAML
2. Add Logo
3. Save
4. Then, complete the Allow external users to self-register step
5. Save
6. Enable SAML

After that, the add contact to the Partner account step can be completed and the challenge check run.

Rebecca Thomas 18Rebecca Thomas 18
Thank you!!