function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LoganUTLoganUT 

I have take on a Apex Trigger that was created by a previous developer, and have been receiving the following error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: sendEmail(List<EmailMessageWrapper>, String, List<Opportunity>, Email_to_Leads__c, String)

We have changed our buisness process and have reassigned this trigger to a new Object. I have included the section of code that is causing the issue. The error is occuring in the last line of code.
Best Answer chosen by LoganUT
LoganUTLoganUT
I got it figured out. The issue was that some of the new entries on the object had picklist values that were different from the object's picklist. The easiest way to fix this was to uncheck "Limit value to picklist values". 

All Answers

ManojjenaManojjena
Hey LoganUT,

Where your sendEmail method defind in this trigger ? Please check if you have any method in any other handler class or any other code in this trigger .

Thanks
Manoj
Ravi Dutt SharmaRavi Dutt Sharma
Hey Logan,

Can you please post the code where you are getting this error. Thanks.
LoganUTLoganUT
I got it figured out. The issue was that some of the new entries on the object had picklist values that were different from the object's picklist. The easiest way to fix this was to uncheck "Limit value to picklist values". 
This was selected as the best answer