function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VijaykumarVijaykumar 

How to import masters or Data from Production to Developer edition Sandbox

Best Answer chosen by Vijaykumar
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Vijay,
Similar ask has been posted in the past: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/273/copy-production-data-to-developer-sandbox

Try SFDX CLI to download and upsert:
"sfdx force:data:soql:query -q "SELECT Name FROM Blog__c" -r csv -u prod > data.csv sfdx force:data:bulk:upsert -s Blog__c -f data.csv -i Name -u sandbox

The object must have field with unique values for all rows. Ideally with a unique constraint or marked as an external id, but not required.
It also supports lookup fields as long as the lookup object has an external id field.

When selecting the data use SELECT Parent.My_External_Id__c, ... FROM ..."

There are other solutions in the post that might want to try.

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you

All Answers

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Vijay,
Similar ask has been posted in the past: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/273/copy-production-data-to-developer-sandbox

Try SFDX CLI to download and upsert:
"sfdx force:data:soql:query -q "SELECT Name FROM Blog__c" -r csv -u prod > data.csv sfdx force:data:bulk:upsert -s Blog__c -f data.csv -i Name -u sandbox

The object must have field with unique values for all rows. Ideally with a unique constraint or marked as an external id, but not required.
It also supports lookup fields as long as the lookup object has an external id field.

When selecting the data use SELECT Parent.My_External_Id__c, ... FROM ..."

There are other solutions in the post that might want to try.

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
This was selected as the best answer
VijaykumarVijaykumar
Hi Swetha,
Thank you for the solution to my query. 

Have a Great Day!