function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
andyaldis1.3969086903835708E12andyaldis1.3969086903835708E12 

Table not rendering unless page refresh

I am having a very strange problem with a page in our community.  The functionality of the component is below.
  1. The users have 2 seperate home pages in the community both with the standard Peer-to-Peer global search bar.
  2. The user enters a searchTerm into the Peer-to-Peer Global search bar, on their respective home page and clicks search.
  3. .The user is directed to a search results page with a custom aura component which is basically table component that displays the search results.
  4. The search results are retrieved via a custom apex class.
  5. The custom aura component sets the list for the table and displays the list.   
This component works as designed in our Dev and Test environment, it also works correctly in our UAT environment when users with a specific profile use it, but it does not work when users with another community profile use it.  It will however display correctly if the page is refreshed or another search is conducted from the search bar on the search results page.  I have  debugged the Class and Aura component and verified that class is working correctly and returning the list as designed, and the aura component is recieving the list and and setting the list that is supposed to populate the table.  I have even added code to retrieve the list from the variable that is set to check and make sure it was set correctly and it is comming back populated.  I have run diffs of the aura component, class, profiles, site, and network components and there is no difference between the components in the environments that work and the environment that does not. I am completely stuck and connot think of anything else to do to figure out why this is not working correctly.  Any help or advice would be appreciated.