function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WellSky Integration UserWellSky Integration User 

Workbench not showing correct objects

Hope this is the right area to post this.  I am logged into SalesForce Lightning and can move around normally with our data. When I open up a new tab and access Workbench, the objects I run a query against are not ours.  For example, our Account object has 26 records in it currently.  But in Workbench, a count against the Account object indicates there are over 200,000 records.  Also the custom fields are not listed. I havent logged in a little over a month but up until my last login, everything was fine.  Any help and/or ideas?
Best Answer chosen by WellSky Integration User
Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
Hi WellSky,

Please make sure the Workbench is referring to the same Salesforce Org. You should be able to see which org you are logged in workbench by hovering as shown in the following screen shot

User-added image

you can log out and try to login to the Org you are trying to see the record for.

All Answers

Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
Hi WellSky,

Please make sure the Workbench is referring to the same Salesforce Org. You should be able to see which org you are logged in workbench by hovering as shown in the following screen shot

User-added image

you can log out and try to login to the Org you are trying to see the record for.
This was selected as the best answer
WellSky Integration UserWellSky Integration User
Thank you very much!